Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bow Wow Groupie Tale


Anyone who knows me know I love Bow Wow. I think he's soooo handsome despite his big ego! Anyhoo...while reading one of my fave blogs "Tales From A Groupie", I came across the post about Bow Wow. I was scared to read it because if it was a bad review my fantasy of him would shattered, but if it was good it'll make my fantasy seem more real. So I read it. I'm not really sure how I feel about the post though. He wasn't bad but he wasn't good either. He seems like if you show him some pointers, it'll be all good. At least he wasn't small if you know what I mean...you could work with about 7 inches and still be good so...that's good. Well anyway, I let you read it and tell me what you think about it.

(courtesy of Tales From A Groupie)
How y'all meet?
I meet Bow Wow at a party. Prior to meeting Bow I had no intrest in meeting him, I had bigger fish to fry. I'm a tad bit older than Bow Wow and always looked at him as a child star. He was so cute and innocent looking and I could not resist. So we chatted and had a drink or two. We exchanged information and texted each other over the next few weeks. He had a lot of stuff to say about how he can do this and that. Like make me c*m without touching me and sh*t like that. All in all he has a big ego for such a little guy.

What was he like in bed?
Finally I decided to see what the real deal was with Bow wow. He gave me directions to his place and I was on my way. He came to the door with a t-shirt and briefs on. Bow wow is much smaller with out being fully clothed and I laughed to myself. He was obviously intoxicated with something when I arrived to his place. We exchanged a few words and he began to kiss me. He has very soft lips to go along with the the soft features of his face. But I was curious to see what this little guy was packing. I felt his hard dick through his breifs and got excited. So I went straight for it, it was a average sized d*ck. I'll estimate it at about 7 in. I began to suck it and watched his facial expression in awe. Bow undressed me and sucked the shit out of my breast, it was an painful experience and had my shit sore the next day. So he kissed me all over and stopped at my p*ssy and looked at me and then proceded to give me some ruff and dry clit attention with his tongue. I stopped him quickly and protested that I wanted to be f*cked. So he put a condom on and I rode the sh*t out of that little dude. We fucked for about 20 mins and he finally released. He likes pulling hair and dam near pulled out a track or two. In the end the d*ck was average.

What would you rate him out of a 5 stars?
I'll give him a 2. I wasn't able to c*m and I felt like I was fucking a 9 Year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment