Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Bow Wow Groupie Tale


Here's another one for you guys!


How Did We Meet?

I of course knew about him for a long time and never really liked him until I went to the Glow In The Dark tour last year in the Atlanta. I was in the audience with my girls having fun, during the N.E.R.D performance Chris Brown & Bow Wow came out and the place went craaazzy, after they got off stage Bow, Chris & Quincy Jones walked through the building (causing mayhem) and since me & my girls had good seats we were right next to them as they walked. I looked at Bow and he looked at me for a good minute, later on at an after party Bow sent one of his friends Jus to come over to the table where me and my girls were at. He offered us some champagne but I turned it down, I was only 19 and in my opinion alcohol is nasty. After that we kept in contact through texting and after about a months he told me that he wanted me to come chill with him in Miami at his condo. Two days later I was in Miami his friend Ant picked me up from the airport and took me back to Bow's condo, I was surprised like damn when did he get money like this??? After chillin' for a little while his friends left and it was just me and him.

What Was He Like In Bed?
He walked me into his room and he took off his shirt I was in boy shorts and a tank he began kissing me and sucking on my neck and breast. I was thinking to myself ok I'm 5'5 so he has to be 5'6 or 5'7 and I was wondering is he packing?? He was a little rough and loves to pull hair, I just went for it, he took off his polo boxers and I began to go to work. His d*ck is a nice size a bit above average and thick. I was surprised I figured he would have small d*ck as most men that are egotistical do. We f*cked for like 25 minutes and his head game was pretty good not the best but good enough. We f*cked 2 more times that day both time's were good. After f*cking we chilled at his crib and ate. The next day was the same routine f*cking and eating. After that day he got me a town car to take to the airport and he gave me $500 and a kiss and said he would call me.

What Would I Rate Him??
He wasn't my best sexual experience but he definitely is in my top 3. I give him a 4 for the whole experience his ego can be a bit much but I kinda like his attitude. He loves head and loves to talk dirty. We kept in contact and have had sex [about] 4 more times over the past months but I stopped messing with him like 6 months ago because I got a man now.

I agree with the commenters on the first Bow-Wow post. Pretty much as I expected...

No comments:

Post a Comment