Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Gay Accusations

I got this from another blogsite but thought it was too hilarious not to post here so here goes (ps this site jacked it from another so I don't feel too bad:

Jacked from a random message board: Repeat, I did not write this shit. I read it on a message board. Proceed with trepidation.

Mario Van Peebles is definitely gay. And his career, what's barely left of it, suffered terribly because of it.
I had sex with a black member of congress (not Barack, although he knows Barack). His career would be over if the truth came out.
Maxwell is gay. I used to know a female model he would call in NYC in the late 90s for appearances only.
Prince was definitely bi back in the day. Vanity and the black guitarist outed him years back. BTW - Diamonds and Pearls he's singing about making a boy or a girl happy. Just another bi-themed song for you. Read the lyrics.
Shemar Moore is bi. That's what broke up him and Toni Braxton. She sung about it in Toni's Secrets.
Jesse L. Martin is gay too.
Queen Latifah, Alicia Keys - gay.
Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston - bi.
I have a friend that slept with DL Hughley in NYC in May 2008. DL is a top. He is def bi or gay

No comments:

Post a Comment